Discussions

I like writing comments on shooting now and then.  This is the only place I ever write on the web, and I don't intend to substitute some other provider, especially Facebook.  Nevertheless, I think it may be time to move Osage Orange Sharpshooters entirely to Facebook...for the following reasons:

I can get to response to requests for support from Spruz.

Nobody but me seems to be able to post on Spruz's site.

Even if everybody got going, traffic has always been slight, maybe not worth it.

So I'm seriously considering shutting this site down and just using the Facebook page.  Of course, SOMEONE ELSE will have to curate that.

I do have a personal Facebook page, but it exists largely as a legacy of wanting to keep up with some of my family.  Once Trump got elected the vitriol drove me to cancel all postings from my family, and they're old too so there isn't much any more.  So I have no desire to be a Facebook denizen, although the page continues.  And, of course, I watch the Bucksnort page for news.

Anyway, our Spruz renewal $$$ is up on Nov. 19.  We'll see.

Comments
  1. You’re right Bill.  If SPRUZ doesn’t work we should not use it.  And though the world seems to live on FB some like me will not use it at all ever.  All I really need is the annual schedule anyway.  Maybe a NO-TECH way of communicating can be revisited.

2. MeWe is an option, so dar they are firearm and ammo sales friendly. 

This website is powered by Spruz