Discussions

You might try replying to this post.  It is in a Discussion forum.

People have had huge difficulty in posting.  Some folks email me, some walk away.  So, hear me now, believe me later: this web site is  not working well.  I am sorry about that, but we only pay about $5 a month, and it seems like the powers that be don't respond by improving things.

I have opened service tickets a couple times about problems, one of which is lack of ability for others to post.  No response.

I opened a ticket on the fact that bolding or linking changes the appearance of links and all nearby text, and received a response that, yes, this is a problem we're aware of, and we're working on it.  That was last year.  I've sort of found work arounds, but they take me lots of trial and error before I get formatting anywhere near where I like it...that's in the "Schedule" box, which is what most people are interested in.  You can also find some blank lines I've pointed out in the upper right hand box...impossible to edit out.  Sometimes they blame it on Firefox.   Otherwise, who knows?

So my suggestion is that when you have problems, report the issue to Spruz.  Scroll down to the bottom and find "powered by Spruz."   Click on Spruz, go to support, log in, and open a support ticket.  You may have to register again. Be sure to reference that it is Osage Orange Sharpshooters.  Maybe if enough people bitch, they'll do something.

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

This website is powered by Spruz