Discussions

Tulsa Red Castle appears to have downgraded their highpower programs this year.  Here's a link  to their calendar

Their prone matches used to have a good turnout, especially F-class, but you could shoot from the sling on the same firing line.  This year--no prone matches listed....huh?  If I had to guess, they're all shooting in OKC.  

The across-the-course program is pretty much down to a 50 shot match once a month, starting in May.  I have a general rule that for a drive beyond 1.5 hours, it has to be an 80 round match or better. So, I guess not Tulsa this year. Too bad, I really like shooting at that club.

Comments
  1. This isn't relevant to this post, but this is the only place I could post.

On your blog about designing a jacket... I can't comment. There isn't a place to add a comment. I do see the place where comments would be, just no button or box to add a comment. If I could comment, I would say "I like the colors, but that looks like a Monard!!"

I thought, well I'll just start a discussion about the above issue. I can't add a new discussion either, or at least I can't find where to do it. Commenting on old discussions seems to be the only way.

• I get two alternate ways to comment on things:

Sometimes there is a box with 'Click here to post a message'

Other times there's just the link for 'Reply' which then brings up the aforementioned box.  Can you post a screen shot?

• Its on the blog posts where I don't get either option to leave a comment. There is a Comments section down there, but nowhere to add a comment.

• So here's my screenshot of your screenshot posting.  One thing that is variable with Spruz is response to different browsers.  I'm using Firefox

• Nope, didn't work in Firefox either. My firefox screenshot below. I can obviously reply here in this discussion thread, but not on a blog entry. Could it be a user setting? I assume your account is an administrator account.

Perhaps more importantly... did you order a jacket?

• I'll turn this in as another bug to Spruz.  They've replied on other bug reports but not fixed them yet.

Blogs give options to disable comments and to disable reply buttons.  Both options are off...and the options are default off...options to disable, so interpret that is default able.

There have been a few things like this i Spruz 2.0.  Buggy.

This website is powered by Spruz