Discussions

Combined Agenda And Presidents Report 2020 

Osage Orange Sharpshooters  Bill Corcoran, January 23, 2021

I. Welcome

II. Treasurers Report, Mike Thorn

III. President’s Report

A. Match Participation

1) We ran 8 matches with a total of  88 people firing 105 individual matches

2) We returned $5 per match fired, or $525 to Springfield Benchrest Rifle Club

B. We participated in work days at the range

C. We donated $338 worth of toys as a club to the Toybox match, not including those given

by individual members

D. President Bill Corcoran participated in monthly SBRC board meetings    

E. We have a new web page www.osageorangesharpshooter.spruz.net

F. We have a proposed schedule on line.  Is there any comment or requests about that?

G. My personal goal for the coming year is to get more shooters to come to the big matches at     Bucksnort

H. I will post a printable calendar of matches soon.  

IV. Old Business, New Business? Questions of any type?

V.  Election Of Officers

VI. Money Match.

Comments
  1. I will add here some comments or minutes of the meeting.

The meeting was called to order at 8am January 23 in the "club house" at the Springfield Benchrest Rifle Club.  Mike Thorn had fired up the wood stove.  All participants wore masks and social distancing was observed.  Attendance was all the folks who participated in the match (see January 23, 2021 match results), plus Robert Critten who just had eye surgery and Terry Nakano who had to take his mother to her hair appointment after the meeting but wanted his membership card.

Actionable items:

1) The schedule on the home page was approved.  I shall register the matches with the CMP.

2) The raffle has been changed to the following: the winning ticket entitles the winner to either a $500 gift certificate to Creedmoor Sports or as much money as necessary for Creedmoor Sports to configure, manufacture, and ship a new shooting coat.

3) Mike Thorn and Bill Corcoran were "elected" Treasurer and President.  Go figure.

Mike and I thank you for the vote of confidence to serve you.j

Respectfully submitted (mostly)

Bill Corcoran

This website is powered by Spruz