Discussions

I asked about getting new hats with club logos on them in another thread. I'm moving this conversation here so that it doesn't clutter up Mike's order thread.

I have one club hat, its a tall hat with a lot of structure to it. Almost what I would call a trucker hat. Bill has an older club hat that is more along the lines of the hats I like to wear. I referred to it as unstructured (i.e. no stiffening in the front hat panels). I also have a large head so it is hard to find hats that fit me. 

Anyway, I was looking for unstructured blanks online and came across another option... Flexfit. The flexfit are kind of an in between. I think the Illinois shooting clubs have hats like these and they look really sharp.

Here are a couple of links to hat blanks to see the difference:
Unstructured-no stiffening in the front panels, slouchy look.
Flexfit-some stiffening in the front panels, stretch fit headband and back panels.

So other than hat style, do we just want a logo on the front? Anything else? Will the company doing our shirts do the hats too in the screen print type logo? Or do they need to be embroidered? There are a lot of places online that offer this type of thing in low volumes, I will look around at what is out there.

Comments
  1. No comments yet. Be the first to post a comment.

This website is powered by Spruz